Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Salzburg

We had a bank holiday the first weekend in May so I hopped on a plane to Salzburg to visit my friend, Jenny, and her husband, Berni. I just love these two.


It was a delightful weekend full of late-night chats, a young women activity, sightseeing (castle, smallest house in Salzburg, Mozart's birthplace and the cute streets lined with shops), and even snuck in a lovely Sunday nap.



Not to mention the food...but I always mention the food. I had some yummy goulash, a sausage sandwich (pic below) with this awesome mustard (which I don't normally like but kind of loved this time) and, of course, chocolate.


I flew home early Monday and still had the day wide open. So I put on some walking shoes and set out to explore. I discovered Sloane Street and Sloane Square and we became fast friends. And then the lovely three-day weekend came to an end :(



No comments:

Post a Comment